terms & conditions
By accessing this web site, you accept without limitation or qualification these Terms and Conditions of Use. Whistle Stop Clay Works may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, which revisions shall bind you. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please exit the site now and refrain from further use.
Neither Whistle Stop Clay Works, LLC, or its affiliates (Whistle Stop, Clay Works, WSCW, "us", "we", "our"), trustees, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall have any liability for any damages, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory, punitive, special, or consequential damages (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising from or related to your use of the site, content, and/or compilation.
We do our best to accurately present each class through descriptions. Please be aware that class detail can change based on students' demand or circumstances. Whistle Stop Clay Works will contact you upon receipt of your registration. If you have any questions or concerns about a class or event, please ask us before or at the time of registration.
Payment & Refund Policy
Payment is interpreted as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not make payment to Whistle Stop Clay Works via the web site or any means.
- The session fee is due in full before classes start. Your credit card is charged at the time the order is placed.
- Whistle Stop Clay Works reserves the right to cancel, adjust, combine, or reschedule classes in order to adjust for enrollment. The minimum number of participants need to establish a class is six. Please register early or you might find that your favorite class is full or conversely cancelled because of low enrollment.
- If Whistle Stop Clay Works cancels a class due to insufficient enrollment, registered participants will be informed and given the opportunity to register for another class or will be refunded the class or session fee in full.
- We cannot be responsible for any expenses incurred for a cancelled class or event.
- If a registered participant elects to drop a class no later than one week (seven days) before the day of the first class meeting, 100% of tuition (less a $15 processing fee) will be refunded.
- If a registered participant elects to drop a class within two business days after the first class meeting, 50% of tuition (less a $15 processing fee) will be refunded.
- If a registered participant elects to drop a class within three or more business days after the first class meeting, tuition and fees will not be refunded for any reason except documented medical emergencies. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Tuition is not pro-rated. If a registered participant misses a class, there are no partial refunds or make-up classes.
Whistle Stop Clay Works respects the privacy of visitors to our web site and studio. Accordingly, we do not share personally identifiable information with any persons or companies outside our organization. We do not sell, rent, or lease personally identifiable information to third parties for sales or marketing purposes.
Personally identifiable information provided to Whistle Stop Clay Works, including names, addresses and/or telephone numbers, will be used only to answer your query, process an order, or send requested information.
By registering for a class or working in the studio, you give permission for photographs of yourself or your work to be used by Whistle Stop Clay Works on the web site or for promotional purposes unless you otherwise notify the instructor or a principle of Whistle Stop Clay Works.
Use of the Web Site
There may be links or referrals on the Whistle Stop Clay Works web site that take you outside of our web site, or make it possible to send information to a company other than Whistle Stop Clay Works. We take no responsibility for the content or privacy and data protection policies of these other web sites and companies, and advise our web site visitors to take appropriate measures to protect themselves when using these links.
We also collect certain non-personal information when you visit our web site. This information, such as the type and version of your Internet browser and the pages you view, is collected as anonymous data and is used only to evaluate the content and usefulness of our site.
All materials on this web site, including text, images and downloadable materials, should be treated as copyrighted. The text, images and downloadable materials on this website are either the property of Whistle Stop Clay Works or used by Whistle Stop Clay Works with the permission of the copyright holder.
A website visitor is authorized to print a single copy of text, images and/or downloadable materials found on this website for personal use, as long as all trademarks, copyright and/or other proprietary notices displayed on the materials are preserved.
Any other duplication or use of text, images and/or downloadable materials contained on this website is strictly prohibited except with written permission of Whistle Stop Clay Works or the copyright holder.